Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. One year out update

My one year sleeve anniversary was 3 days ago.

To date I have lost 75 lbs, that is 10 lbs under my doctor's goal. Weighing in at 105 at 4'9" wearing size 0 in women's petite and size 12 in kids clothing.

I also went to get all my vitamin levels tested and everything is great.

My thyroid test also came back normal

Still frequenting the gym with a work-provided personal trainer once a week and I now have a waistline and ab-lines, ...
  2. Second supervised diet appointment/thyroid crap

I saw my PCP on Tuesday and I lost 5 pounds. She wasn't as excited I was because my thyroid levels are not where she wants them to be so she didn't even mention the weight. I mentioned before that I am a thyroid cancer survivor ( follicular to be exact) and my hormone replacement have been the biggest pain ever since I was diagnosed 5 years ago.
    So when I was pregant with my second son I discovered that I kept losing my voice and I wasn't screaming very much but I did notice a large lump ...
  3. My Sleeve Journey

I am a professional dieter! I can tell you about every diet and about every diet pill. I have tried them all. From Phen Phen to the new qsemia at $ 125.00 for a 30 day supply..save yourself the money I GAINED 2 lbs.!!! That was really my wake up call. I have an under active thyroid and my weight will only get worse the older I get. So I am saying "Uncle". I am really at war with my body. I am saying .."ok" you won the battle but I am getting the sleeve and I will win the ...
  4. Hypothyroid! SMH!!

Well, I just came across this group "Thyroid". So, I am being treated for Hypothyroid (underactive). I asked my doctor if this would affect my weight lost. He said no. I trust that he was being truthful, but based on what the other member were saying, I should expect a slower weight lost. Even after learning this information, I still fell this is the best option for me. Anyone else struggling with losing because of your thyroid?
  5. On the fence...no more!

This is my first time blogging. I never thought that anyone would even see it let alone give me advise, support, motivation, information and so much more!

You guys are great!

I am doing it for ME and whoever wants to be a part of my journey in a happy positive and supportive way will be welcomed to stay and be a part of my life. I am done feeling like I need approval to be happy.

I am really scared but I know that this is temporary and that I will finally ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast