Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sunday Theatre Date!

So we went to see the musical Rent today at the theatre. It was simply amazing!! I was a little sad that it rained today, though, because I wanted to wear heels. I decided it was better to wear flats. I was really, really pleased with getting able to dress up. I felt really good about how I looked.

We went out to eat Cajun before the show. I had grilled shrimp and green beans. Two of my favorite things. It was yummy. Got to the show. Had a great time. The seats were awesome. ...
  2. My life has been insane lately but I think i have finally conquered stress eating for good.

This last year has been full of ups and downs as they usually are but this time for me was big. I finally got out of my marriage which was kind of abusive and now I find that I think I am over eating but when I track my food intake I am actually under eating. I am doing the paperwork for my divorce now and dealing with him wanting to take the kids for visitation, but the kids are scared of him so I am not allowing him to see them at this point. And I am living with my mother which used to be a ...