Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChangingShape66

Getting close to the finish line!

Rate this Entry
Results are in from my stress test last week, heart strength has improved to almost 60% from 35% when I almost died last June. My cardiologist has cleared me for surgery! I met with my surgeon and cardiologist today and they are submitting the paper work for final approval from my insurance company (which will not be a problem). All I have left to do is get an updated fasting blood panel which I am doing tomorrow morning and then all of my Pre-op work is DONE!

Dr Baker says that I will get a call within 2 weeks to set up my surgery date and we agreed June would be best. Glad all of the pre-op testing is done. Now onto surgery! My next post will have my life-changing date posted! Scared, but ready!

Submit "Getting close to the finish line!" to Digg Submit "Getting close to the finish line!" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting close to the finish line!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting close to the finish line!" to Google

Comments

Wow! Good for you! I'm glad your heart is better and you can concentrate on your upcoming surgery. Good luck with everything.
    Wahoo! Best of luck on your journey.