Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Cece42

1. Almost 2 years out!

Holy cow! Time does fly! Well, here I am almost 2 year out to spread my words of wisdom. Did I hit my goal? No. I think one of the reasons I left the board was because it is impossible to not compare your journey to others and I stalled and then slowly began to gain. I'm currently up 17 lbs from my lowest weight.

Acid - the acid issue has never gone away for me. I still take two 15 mg Lansoprazole daily. If I eat like crap, the acid is worse. I discovered I am also sensitive ...
  2. 5 1/2 months

Time does fly! I'm now at 5 1/2 months and down 50 lbs. I have been holding steady since December (2 months) which to many would be annoying but I like the weight I'm at now so I don't mind at all. That being said, I would like to drop the other 15 lbs to get to my doctor's goal weight(my goal weight is 25more)....so what is keeping me?

1. Healing. My stomach is completely healed by now and I certainly can eat a great deal more food than the tiny amount I ate in the beginning. ...
  3. 2 months

So, here I am 8 weeks out after my sleeve surgery. I am down 37 lbs, people are starting to notice. Last weekend I had to go out and get some new clothes, my old clothes were too baggy. I started about a size 18/20 and I just bought some jeans in 14s. Oh, I drug up the "skinny clothes" from the basement (12s and 10s) that I've been hanging onto for 10 years! A size 12 looks really small, maybe 10 yrs ago the sizes were smaller. Anyway, I realized that by the time I can actually fit ...
  4. Week 6

I'm down 32 lbs and loving my sleeve. I have learned some things through my journey:
    1. I now like salty, crunchy foods like sunflower kernels or pumpkin seeds (too much, I have to watch my intake of them).
    2. Though I weigh daily for the most part, I don't freak out about a slight gain, it will go down.
    3. Energy levels can come and go though I now have the energy to get up @ 5:15 and work out instead of sleeping until 6:30.
    4. I'm afraid to eat sugar, this was ...
  5. Ode to Beer

Beer, I'm not going to pretend that I don't miss your sudsy goodness or your beautiful golden color, I do. It's not you, it's me...I've changed. Your bubbles are no longer suitable to my new tummy and so, I'm breaking up with you. We've had many good times together, a few bad times which we won't speak of but, it's over. We weren't always good together and you put my guard down to fried foods and nachos so, it's over. Sure I still love you but for now you'll just have to sit in the fridge and ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast