Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mellymel

1. It will be 1year August 31st

Wow- It is so hard to believe that 1 year has almost passed.
    I would just like to share some of the things I do now that I could not do a year ago --- not that I am at my goal but my attitude about life has changed:

I can now sit and cross my legs
    I can now jog for longer than 2 seconds lol
    I can say thank you when people say "you are looking good lately"
    I can fit into clothes that I have not worn in many many years
    I can feel some ...
  2. Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico

Hello all

It has been awhile since I checked in and gave update...

It is my six month post surgery so I guess my honeymoon phrase is over :'( ..

I was hoping to have lost more weight than I have.. I am not wanting to complain because I know I have not followed things to the t - so probably my fault-

I have lost no weight since last month- -- literally I am hanging strong - this was the weight I had been at for a long time prior ...
  3. My Experience with Dr Almanza and 2 week post op-

Hello all! Let me first say how much I appreciate this site because there is some good information and support - Sorry upfront for long post- but just wanted to share with you my experience and feelings re my journey so far.
    I chose to go with Dr Almanza - Reading the numerous post helped in preparing me for the initial experience. Yes the clinic is truly in a strip mall next to a office depot and behind a Costco and across from Love Boutique (adult store) - So reading that ahead of time ...
  4. financial issues- suggestions

OMG ok it was hard enough to mentally prepare to get the VGS and now I have time off work and coverage and having issues with getting a loan. I filed a bankruptcy couple yrs ago ...bad choices, divorce... but now I want to get this procedure which will in turn probably help me with having more energy and desire to work a second job and I am stuck! Please I do not have any friends who are in a position to help. I mainly have kept to myself because of the weight and low energy. I am a single mom and ...
  5. motivation reminder (TMI warning)

OMG !!!
    I have to say I just can not wait until the day comes when I can wipe my butt without moving in such akward positions! lol

I just wanted to share is there anybody out there with me on this???

xoxoxo love all you how share and give support - I really like this site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast