Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Funegirl

1. I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing

Ok let me start off by saying I had surgery 1 year ago on July 3. I left the hospital 2 days later and was walking 3 miles a day within a week and havn't stopped since, and lets not forget I have lost over 100lbs and happily a size 4-6 from a 22. THAT being said I had noticed I was beginning to feel really tired and sluggish, all my blood work was coming back normal so what was it? I knew I wasn't getting anywhere near 80-100 grams of protein a day, but the shakes make me puke and I can only ...
  2. Sleeve surgery facts versus myths 11 months post op

I am writing this blog 11 months post op, I wish I had something like this to read before my surgery, these are just my personal experiences, as everyone's are as different as they are.

Myth: You HAVE to give up coffee/soda
    Fact: I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day, while I can have soda I don't much care for the taste any more, I prefer iced tea

Myth: You cant drink with a straw
    Fact: Truth is that is the ONLY way I can drink and it does not bother me at ...
  3. Ok my new FAAAAAAAAV vitamin

YES you read that right FAAAAAAV vitamn, and the winner is CENTRUM Multiviatmin/Multimineral Flavor Burst, ALL the nutrients you need and the best part they taste just like Skittles. You all remember Skittles those delicious little fruit candies, well here is your treat. Between these and the Viactiv chocolate Calcium chews all my candy and chocolate "miss yous" are GONE. Just thought I would share ENJOY
  4. Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference

Ok so I uploaded a before pic and an after pic, but I don't see any difference am I the only one who feels this way could 50pds really NOT make a diff??????? And I am not doing this for compliments lol although they would not be turned away lmao, so in the before pic I am 210 next to my 80pd 95 yr old aunt, ok YES I do look younger than her . In the after its my moving party last night with ALL my closest friends, I am the one in the black pants and purple and yellow blouse, how come I don't ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4250.JPG 
Views:	744 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	6806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2402.JPG 
Views:	749 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	6807  
  5. Almost halfway woooohooo

Well 38pds gone and 43 to go, I can see light at the end of the tunnel, I am going to make it by December 31, 2012, watch the Myans be right LMAO!!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast