Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I hate, HATE, Word Problems but this one is funny

... and all of us should be able to laugh along ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOB.jpg 
Views:	1133 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	17196

SURGERY IS 13 days from today!!!!!
  2. Three weeks post-op ... stall! Already?!

I'm three weeks post-op on Wednesday. Since January 8 (start of my pre-op diet) I've lost 35 pounds. That averages out to about a pound a day, which is a ton of weight.

I get it.

But... I've been stalled for about a week and a half now. WHAT?! Already?! I thought I'd have a solid month or two of losing before this happened. I keep telling myself it's just a stall, it's just a stall. Yeah right. Who am I kidding? I'm about to start ripping my own hair out (that'd be ...
  3. Calories And Staying Motivated.

So Im having a hard time in last month or so staying motivated for longer than 3 days at a time. ie i MOSTLY eat right but then will choose to let a party or a whole weekend or food @ work or something throw me off track. then i panic and do right some mroe. so im not gaining per se. but im playing a dumb game where im seeing how close to the line i can get. which is prob a fine game to play once im at goal weight but im a good 70lbs away from that so right now that just smacks of self sabotage. ...
  4. Meeting with My Surgeon Today

I have been waiting 6 months to meet with my surgeon and now that the day is here I am so nervous...I don't even know why....well, maybe I just don't want them to find a reason to say no!! Or maybe they will make me wait longer!! I just don't understand why we have to jump through hoops to get a surgery which will improve our health....especially living in one of the "fattest" cities in America! Anyway, just trying to get out my nervousness while I am waiting for my car to heat up ...
  5. 3 weeks post-op -30