Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. tomorrow is the big day

Okay, so it's finally here. I was fine all week. Now I am so nervous and scared. I hope I made the right decision. I am worried about how my body will react after surgery. I had a surgery a few years ago that left me pretty sick for over 6 weeks. Can someone please give me some words of encouragement. thank you in advance. I really need this forum today.
  2. The Realities of the Gastric Sleeve

With permission, DutchSleeve has allowed me to re-post the following video. It is very informative, and if you are like me and always looking for information regarding this procedure, I urge you to take a look. It is about 52 minutes in length, so if you have the free time...sit back with a cup of Joe and soak it all in.

https://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/...ighlight=video
  3. Coming Clean

In recent days I have decided in my own small way to come clean about the fact that in 2002 I had a failed RnY procedure. As a direct result, in September of 2017 I underwent a VSG revision to correct a portion of my stomach that was produced in an oversized matter.

I say this not because I feel in some way guilty about having undergone a revision – because the truth of the matter is that my reduced stomach in 2002 was produced in such a way that it was almost a certainty that weight ...
  4. Stress After Weight Loss Surgery

From a personal standpoint, since September 2017 (the date of my WLS), I now recognize that I have encountered several mind numbing and sometimes life altering stressors. Yes, some of these stressors were minor in comparison, while others were fairly significant. But through it all I found that when encountering said stressors, generally speaking, several things are usually taking place at once.

Allow me to explain:

Stress after weight loss surgery can be significant ...
  5. 28 months, 2018 did bring health issues...and regain..oh well...still alive!

Hello dear friends!!

Long time no see! I hope you are all doing great!! I must say I do miss many of you, but had so little time to do things for myself...hopefully Summer will bring more "me time"...with real time off!

Anyway a little health update : I finished the year 2017 at the ER for New Year's eve dinner. I was so exhausted for cleaning and cooking non stop for one full week with so many house guests, I didn't rest and the flu symptoms I got at the ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast