Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maria2089

1 week post-op visit!

Rate this Entry
So I had my one week post-op appointment today and since surgery I have lost 13lbs!! So since starting this journey I have lost 36lbs. Wish it was more but I didn't start losing weight, even with all the changes, until between my 2nd and 3rd nut appointments. I am still so happy with my loss and can't wait to lose more! Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow but I only have to work two days and then I'm off again for three days.

I have one more week on the liquid diet which is killing me but it's ok. I'll be cleared for soft/solids the day before thanksgiving so that works out well! Lol

I also have not used the pain medicine I was given except for once the first night home because It tasted so bad I almost threw up! Just have some pain at my main incision site but totally bearable.

Submit "1 week post-op visit!" to Digg Submit "1 week post-op visit!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 week post-op visit!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 week post-op visit!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It sounds like you are doing great!!! 36 pounds is AMAZING!!! Good luck on your journey!!
    You are doing beautifully! Keep up the great work and congrats on your loss so far!!
    Ur doin great, keep it up. Good luck 2 u