Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennK

1. 1 Pound till Goal...

Hi Sleevers!

Happy new year.. I haven't been here for a little while, what with work and holidays and such, but just wanted to check in. I had my Sleeve in April, so I am about 9 months out, and just one pound away from my goal! By next week, I should be there! Then its just a matter of maintaining...

I was 216 at surgery date, and am now at 136. 80 pounds gone!!
    I did have some struggles, but all in all, it was easier than I expected.

I get ...
  2. Updated Pic - :)

3. 15 Pounds from goal

Hi Sleevie Buddies!!

Just wanted to share that I am 5 months out from surgery (April 11th) and 66 lbs gone!! only 15 more to get to goal... I havnt been able to work out much due to needing a hernia repair a few months post op, but finally starting to feel better, and am going to hit the gym this week. I only have 15 more pounds to go to get to goal, but I am loosing muscle, so I want to work on strength and toning now.

Cant wait to go buy new clothes... hoping ...
  4. Hernia Surgery after the Sleeve

Well I am about 3 and a half months post Sleeve surgery and have developed an umbilical (incisional) hernia. Need to have hernia repair surgery scheduled for Aug. 5th. They say it is pretty common after sleeve, and even more common since I am a woman who has given birth because the muscle is weakened. They also say this is a painful surgery to recover from and will need 2 weeks off even though my job is sedentary

I am hoping to get over this pretty quickly and get back to enjoying ...
  5. 3 months out!

Hi everyone!

I am excited to say I am officially 3 months post-op (surg was April 11) and as of today 50 lbs lighter!

Feels good. Still have about 25-30 to go till I reach goal, but so far, progress has been great.

Got rid of like 80% of my clothes (which were way too big), and moved down to a Medium from an XL in my scrubs a work.

Everyone can notice a change, and I am happy to receive the compliments.
    I am still working on ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast