Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

akbutt

1. Food shows on tv and other random thoughts.....

One would think that it is torture to watch cooking or eating shows on TV but I LOVE IT! I love watching them eat all that yummy food Man vs Food is my favorite.

Yesterday my stomach around my incisions (not the actual incision) was sore; my clothes are rubbing me there and it just feels irritating to me. I noticed the area where I am bruised is numb and I am wondering if the feeling is coming back or if its because my clothes are looser and causing more friction. Also, after ...
  2. 11 Day Post Op Measurements-aka Wk 2

OK, so I have decided to take my measurements every Sunday regardless of the fact that I am not exactly 14 days out.

WK1:
    Date 5/19/2013
    Arms Chest Waist Hips Thigh
    13.5 54 no bra 50.25 52 25.25

WK2:
    Date 5/26/2013
    Arms Chest Waist Hips Thigh
    13 51 1/2 48.5 52 25 1/8

I had to take these 3 times myself and then I made my husband do it because I couldn't believe ...
  3. After taking a day off....

Good Morning friends

Yesterday I had to take a day off due to my husband borrowing my laptop to go in to work. Anyway, it was uneventful regardless. I was feeling tired, a little lazy, and I lost no weight. This morning though, I lost 4 more pounds and I am at 239 (no more 240's)! At this rate I am going to be hitting 199 in no time. LOL

I can't really tell that I have lost as much as the scale says I have except for the fact that my sweatpants are feeling ...
  4. Measurements 4 days post op

5-19-13
    Arm-13.5
    chest-54 (no bra)
    waist-50.25
    hips-52
    thigh-25.25
  5. Hubby....Annoying things....just complaining :)

So when I was doing the pre op diet I told my husband that he could have pop and popcorn at the theater. When I was in Mexico for surgery my doctor said that I could go to the Mexican restaurant and order whatever I want, have drinks, enjoy myself. My husband ordered his usual fajitas, I ordered flautas, and we ordered some grn peppers stuffed with chz because I had never had them and wanted to try them. Well he ate most of his, half of one of my flautas, and half a pepper. I only ate half a ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast