Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kaysev89

1. first weigh in

So its been 3 weeks now! and i just went in for my first official weigh in with the doctor for my 3 week check in. Im now officially 17kgs down which im very happy about. its been a very interesting 3 weeks with going back to work and slowly starting to introduce new foods.. from soups to soft chicken .. its a great feeling being able to eat something thats not liquid or custard.
  2. So over bland!!

I'm only a week in and I know there isn't a lot of options right now with liquids but I feel like whatever I have it's just not hitting the spot taste wise. I'm having random cravings and its not for food but for flavours. Has anyone got any tips to help this be easier?!?! I can start on soft food in a week but I need something for now!!
    Thank you all in advance!!
  3. Everything falling together!!

Everything is just falling into place!! The weight is falling off the health is getting better day by day and i just bought my first home..
    I am feeling better everyday and and i am managing to have that little bit more of my liquids before it gets sore.

Its been a great first week!!
  4. First week in!

Week one post op is almost over!
    The hardest thing for me at the moment is trying to not push my limits in how much I can tolerate and what liquids I can have. Yoghurt didn't agree with me in hospital nor did water or cordial. Good old tea was my best friend for those 2 days but now it's everything, ice tea, soup, coffee etc but still can't do water. It just hurts when it hits the stomach. Hopefully that won't last for long though. I want to start trying new things like mash potato and puréed ...