Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New Year, New ME!

As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years ...
  2. A Realistic Goal Weight

I recently had a conversation with someone regarding my estimated goal weight, and at that time, it was mentioned that my ideal weight might not very realistic (I am looking at 185 lbs, but was told that realistically, I should set my sights on 210-220 lbs.)

At the time of that conversation, I was not very pleased with what had been suggested because - at least to my way of thinking - there should not be any form of outside expectation placed on what goal weight someone should/could ...
  3. 11 Month Surgiversary-96 lbs gone-Loving the Sleeved Life-Interview-Weekend Get Away

My oh my! Where has the time gone?? I cannot believe it has been 11 months since I have been living the sleeved dream. My surgery has gone way better than I could have ever dreamed. I had no complications during the surgery itself. My only issue post op was constipation. That lasted until right before 10 months. Now it is all gone and I feel awesome! I have lost 96 lbs off of my 4'11" frame. (That is 9 lbs under my goal weight....which I was afraid I would not reach!!!) I weigh more ...
  4. Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the ...
  5. Fitness Pal

Does anyone else do myfitnesspal.com? If so please add me thacker75. I need all of the encouragement I can get and i will return the favor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast