Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2

Rate this Entry
Slowly but surely my scale is still moving in the right direction and the inches are coming off my body as well. I feel really great. I did my C25K week 2 day 2. I was breathing well and felt like I was running at a really good pace. I run outside so honestly I don't know how fast I am going. It feels fast. I could be running at a snails pace. Who knows? All I know is it feels good and my body is definitely responding to it positively. My dog is also enjoying the program. We get home and she is all tuckered out. I think she needed this as much as I did. LOL. The little dog (a chiweenie) gets to do the 5 minute walking warm up with us and then my daughter walks her back home. Her little legs definitely cannot keep up. Her body shape is weenie dog but her face and coloring is Chihuahua. She is a little butterball so hopefully she will lose some weight as well.
I am so glad I started making iced green tea. It is definitely helping me get my fluids in. I can drink a lot more of the tea than I can water. I fill up a water bottle with it and have no problem finishing it off. Still getting other liquids as well. So glad I found something that works for me. Was really worried about getting dehydrated....especially now since I started running again.
On a positive note, I have lost another pound. I feel really good about that. I really think adding this C25K program to my workouts has had a positive affect!
Hope all my fellow sleevers and soon to be sleevers are having an awesome day!!

Submit "Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2" to Digg Submit "Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Inching Away and C25k week 2 day 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on the one more pound.... I just checked out the C25K website... Thanks for sharing; very intrigued. This is a program a will definitely use....
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqbearyice
    Congrats on the one more pound.... I just checked out the C25K website... Thanks for sharing; very intrigued. This is a program a will definitely use....
    They have a free app by ZenLabs. I have done it before and I was a lot heavier then. I was able to run a 5k by the end. I will admit I did some days more than once until I felt comfortable with the run part. This time it feels so much easier due to the weight loss. I absolutely cannot stress how much I love this program!!! I highly recommend it!!