Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Graciegurl

Sleeve day tomorrow!

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow is the big day! I gotta tell you that I am freaking out a bit..... This past mo. I have been eating foods like it is the last time I will ever eat them again...... I have put myself on clear liquids, kinda, this weekend.. had a cup of clam chowder soup last night.... going to try and just keep it to clears today.... have to be at Good Sams tomorrow at 9am.... I can't stop thinking that I will never be able to eat a full course meal again...I know it's silly..... While I am so happy that I am having the sleeve done and I am looking forward to being at a healthy weight, my thoughts swirl. Gosh, It's all most Sleeve Day!

I am deep breathing.....

Submit "Sleeve day tomorrow!" to Digg Submit "Sleeve day tomorrow!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeve day tomorrow!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeve day tomorrow!" to Google

Comments

Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery:-)
    My sleeve day is tomorrow as well. I am doing the liquid diet today. I too ate like I was eating everything I like as the last time. I am due at the hospital at 9:30am. Best wishes for a great surgery and easy/quick recovery.
    My surgery is this coming Wed. I just joined today and it's nice to read how people are having similar feelings. I ate like it was the last meal then started my liquid diet on the 23rd. I know this will be a good thing. I wish you well on your surgery tomorrow!
    Best of luck tomorrow and with recovery!
    Best wishes for your surgery and a speedy recovery!!