Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

skinnyminiwannabe

1. Surgery was DEc-2013 and I am now gaining weight.. HELP!!!!

Ok I started at 240 lost down to 170 then now im at 190. What do I need to do in order to stop being so hungry and gaining weight.. I am stessing out.... someone tell me their eating habits to loosing weight .. thanks
  2. Best comment ever this morning.....

Someone that I dont even know in the cafe this morning at work said "Dang Girl your about to shrink away to nothing" I was like really? ... LOL thanks .. It caught me off guard :-) I love this sleeve.. :-)
  3. Surgery saved my life

I had my surgery and was almost ready to be released and I guess the blood thinners made a mass on my kidney act up. They rushed me to ct and it was cancer a football size mass on left kidney by then my blood count was low I had to have 5 units of blood went to ICU . They took out kidney and cancer was contained inside kidney sack. On my road to recovery.
  4. Tomorrow is my day ......

Tomorrow is my surgery date and I am super dooper scared. Pray for me :-)
  5. I just cheated in my 1st week of pre op liquids :-(

I just cheated and ate some fresh fruit for lunch instead of a shake.. :-( At lease I just cheated with fruit.. When you chew it its liquid right? I have another whole week to do better. (hand smack)

The shakes are so so thick and I feel like a crazy woman clearing my throat at work non stop..

My surgery is Dec. 3rd I wish it was today.. The liquid diet is so hard but at least in the first week I can have a sensable dinner.

Next week will be ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast