Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jennyk88

1. 100 pounds lost! And then some...

I realized today I hadn't updated in awhile. I'm almost 9 months out from my surgery and to date I have lost exactly 110 pounds! It is so exciting to think I've lost that much weight! And I feel so different! It's been much harder work lately and the last 25 pounds or so have come off much more slowly than the weight was at first. It's also harder to not fall into my old eating habits but overall I'm still doing so much better than I ever have in my life, and I love how I feel!

I ...
  2. Goodbye 300 club!!!!! 4 1/2 months out and 82 pounds down! :)

Hey all!!

It's been awhile but I thought I'd update…life is great!! I love working out now, don't like sweet things (which is SUPER surprising for me) and have gotten in to an awesome groove of proper eating, exercise and challenging myself. I reward myself every 25 pounds lost and I can't wait for the next 18 pounds to go because my 100 pound gift to me is to go dog sledding….which is proving to be great motivation! I worked out 8 times last week! Me!! Hah used to be I'd work out ...
  3. 9 1/2 weeks out…feeling good…eating too much though?

Wow, it seems like it's been MUCH longer than 9 1/2 weeks since I had surgery…but that's how long it's been! I've been really happy with the results so far AND really impatient at the same time… I didn't realize that was so possible.

I've lost 67 pounds this year, 59.8 of which have been since I started my pre-op liquid diet and 40 of which have been since surgery. My weight loss have definitely slowed down, a lot! I've had a few stalls, one lasting over 2 1/2 weeks, and those have ...
  4. Day 20...stall time...?

So today is day 20 since my surgery. All in all things are going pretty well. I'm not quite at my protein goals yet but I'm sure as I'm allowed to eat more and more that will happen better... I'm always within like 10 grams at least. Struggling with vitamins a bit as they make me vomit...but hey now that my stomach is so small and I don't eat much when I vomit it's just a bit of liquid and then it's over super fast!

I've never eaten too much that I vomited and I'm super proud of that! ...
  5. Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!

So I'm not going to lie... a week ago at this time I was NOT doing well! I was in the hospital 6 days total and felt pretty okay there. But once I got home the nausea started, as did the "rapid dumping" and every day at some point I regretted my decision. I didn't understand why I was feeling sicker by the day, why I felt worse at one week out than at 2 days out, I hated all my pain and not being able to lay down in bed, and I was getting more and more discouraged.

But thankfully ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast