Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

curvymummy

1. not been on for about 4 months now married and 5 months pregnant

hi everyone, iv not been on for about four months now and can tell u lot im doing great,last weekend i got married and had the most amazing day ever,i am also now 5 months pregnant and my baby girl is doing fabulous.soooo hqppy at the minute its great. i have put on about 6 pound being pregnant so far but once my baby is born i will get straight back to work and get it all back off.i havent been eating as i should,the biscuits have been calling my name but i will get back on track... im now 10 days ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my baby girl 5 moths.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	10265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	our wedding day.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	10264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	601257_10151479745965091_1203493824_n.jpg 
Views:	606 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	10266  
  2. i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much

Im really worried i can eat sooo much more than alot of ppl on here.iv not lost any weight now for like 3 months,i pray im not done loosing,i stillwant at least another 14 pounds off,i know its xmas and its hardest time of year but i need a massive kik up the arse.i am eating shite and i feel im eating alot too.these biscuits with my cups of teas are killin me and i cant stop eating the bloody things.aghhhh ,y willpower has gone down the drain,what am i to do! is there such a thing as beimg able ...
  3. 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 weeks and i still have not lost a pound,how the hell is this possible,im really pee'd off now, all last week i was on shakes and 1 low fat/carb meal at night,no cheating and i been working my ass off at the gym n swimming,why the hell have i not lost, i really am thinking this is it now, i know all together i have lost 7 stone(lost 3 1/2 before surgery) but i still have 2 to loose aghhhh ,gonna continue all nxt week on shakes n 1 meal and if i dnt loose i will be highly annoyed n thinking i shudnt ...
  4. before and after pics

when i go to look at other peoples pics i cannot see them it just shows the weights any help wud be appriciated lol
  5. newspaper!!

had a phone call yesterday , the newspaper wants to do another story about me and the surgery i had, it will be in the chronicle today(uk paper),excited to go see, but dammmm i hated having my pics done, mkes me feel so paranoid n stupid,hated b4 surgery,hate it now, fake smiling n posing for sum stranger,nahh not good.lol. gonna take my boy to school then go buy the paper
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast