Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SandyFromNJ

Two Years and two months

Rate this Entry
Wow! That went by fast.

I get emails from this site and was compelled to answer a post of someone that was afraid of the changes having a sleeve would bring.

Other then having low vitamin levels at my check up, my sleeve has not caused me any problems. Having a sleeve requires taking vitamins for the rest of your life. As soon as I began taking the vitamins regularly, the labs were much better.

I have only lost 70 lbs and thought I would have lost more. Unfortunately, I tolerate ALL foods. Nothing bothers me. I recently got back on track and lost 10 lbs and many people at work noticed.

This proves that despite having a small stomach, I still have to concentrate on my protein, vegetables and water. When I do, I lose weight.

Exercise is important as well. I am pending knee surgery. I wish it was done already so I can go back to the gym. I actually miss it.

Hopefully I will not wait another two years to post again.

Submit "Two Years and two months" to Digg Submit "Two Years and two months" to del.icio.us Submit "Two Years and two months" to StumbleUpon Submit "Two Years and two months" to Google

Comments

Thank you for sharing. It is helpful to read about the wieghloss journey of someone who is over two years out. This is a life-long process and each day I learn something new!
    Thanks for your post. And please do stick around. We love the vets' comments.

Thanks again.
    Thanks I appreciate your honesty.im a slow looser..but im ok with it. Set of luck on your knee surgery.pray all goes well.you will be back in the gym in no time.
    Happy to hear from you!