Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

devilishlilcat

1. This burp thing is really annoying!

Hi everyone, so it's been a long time since I've logged on. It's now a little over three years since my surgery!
    I haven't really thought about this website until I wanted to share an experience that's been bugging me to somebody who might want to listen.

I've been excusing myself for all the burps and heart burns that i've had for the last three years because I know my stomach has been traumatized and it's in the healing process. I've been patiently waiting for my stomach ...
  2. post 250 days.

I know I've been away and have forgotten to update everyone on how this surgery is doing for me but I think it's important that I do share good thoughts as well as bad concerns.

I think too often people post blogs and they only read about hair loss concerns, can't hold food down concerns, burping’s concerns, nutrition concerns, gassings, diet, yada yada yada.. Only when they have concern will you find them here posting.

So I'm back here to post that today had been ...
  3. 115 days post

Ok, I ranted a little about my stinky poo lol, but I feel great. I'm super glad my mind is not constantly on hunger,food and weight. I can actually hear my real thoughts now! My mind is free! And I look good! On the downside for me though, I'm weak! Losing muscle and hair! I'm trying to get protein but Being a vegetarian is kina hard. I'm eating now to keep my weight! If I don't eat, I'm too skinny! Yeahh! ( I love that problem!)however, there is a downside to that-I don't eat as healthy! ...
  4. Venting!

It's embarrassing and I wish I was anonymous but I really need to vent! It's been almost 4 months post-op for me now and I gotta say that I really hate going to the bathroom because my poop stinks!! Really bad! It never really stunk like this before, only once in a great big while. Everytime I go now it stinks. Ugh!! Gross! So sorry to bring this up! I wonder what I can do to stop this!?
  5. 66 days post

Man I suffered after lunch today! I ate a large hard boiled egg, two string cheeses, one large kiwi, about 5 green grapes and one pack(two pieces) of honey granola bars! I ate fairly slow and didn't have any sign I was feeling full until about two bites left of the granola bars which were the last thing I ate. Well instead of stopping I finished those last two bites. MISTAKE!!! Hot flashes! Cold flashes! Nauseous! Stomach cramps! Stomach pain! Threw up! Lose of breath! Misery!!.... One hour ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast