Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigChicken

1. Near my 6 months

I am nearing my 6 months post sleeve and I can not love life anymore than I do today. I am 78 pounds lost but I weighted 295 just a few months before my surgery and to me my official weight before is 295 because I started getting ready for my surgery months before my operation. So, to me I am down 98 pounds. I have changed my whole life, to they way I eat to the way I exercise. I love working out, who would have thought EVER that Me Cecilia would say I love exercising. I love it, I love my ...
  2. I have 6 days till sleeveland.

Hello my sleeve family. Today, I went to the Doctors for the last time before my sleeve on Tuesday, January 10. I am pre admitted and all I have to do is show up on Tuesday. I meet some really nice girls today!!!! I told them all about this website and how much I love it here. I was telling them all about how much we support each other.
    I weight 5lbs less and that was exciting. I had my picture taken and I did not break the camera. lol
    We had a all day session, meet with head ...
  3. My new outlook on life.

“There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me’.” – Unknown
    This is how I feel Right Now.
  4. What kind of shoes!!!

OK everyone who has had to start walking. I am not a tennis shoe person. I usually where in the summer, sandals, crocs, Birkenstock. It hurts my feet so bad to put on tennis(walking shoes). I look really silly walking in my sandals. I want to know if any of my sleevers family had this problem and how can I get a pair of shoe, I will love to walk in.
  5. No Insurance. Who else is having the Gastric sleeve and paying for it.

I don't have Insurance and going to have to finance my surgery. I am wondering if I am the only one. I also want to know is having the surgery much cheaper in Mexico. I am going to Dr Pinson in Tupelo, Mississippi.