Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bestnester

1. 13 Months Post Op, 9 Weeks Pregnant AND...

Hello fellow sleeve members! It's been a month since I last posted telling you all that I was expecting our third child! It's been a month full of nausea, but managed easily with meds. Thank heavens! Something that scared me the most was that I was nauseous for months after my surgery and I was scared to feel that again. I'm on Phenegran and it works well for me.

So onto the BIG NEWS!!!!!!

I was up all Sunday night with cramping. No spotting, just uncomfortable cramps. ...
  2. A Special Gift on My 1 year Anniversary

I celebrated my one year anniversary on Thursday. I had felt off the past week, and found out why.

I took a pregnancy test Valentines Day morning and low and behold I'm expecting my third child! We wanted to start trying in January, but with my previous child it took 9 months to conceive and we expected at least a few months of trying. But, I guess this 152 lb lighter person is healthier and more fertile hahaha

My due date is October 24th, will see a doctor ...
  3. Guess Who Made it to Her 1 Year Anniversary?!? SW: 336 LBS

Exactly one year ago I had my sleeve surgery. I can still remember that day vividly. Each hour felt like days, and now each day flies by like weeks. I love how the majority of us call our surgery a "journey" because that is completely how I have viewed it from the beginning.

Many of you have followed my journey, and I thank you. Each encouraging word, every smiley face, every "like" has been a reason I've come out of this a happier person. Support is crucial, ...
  4. Help Me Lose These Last 20 LBS

Here's a little history:

Pre-Op: 336 lbs
    Current Weight: 184
    Total Weight Lost: 152
    Celebrate my one year mark tomorrow!

I can't lose these last 20-30 lbs to save my life!! With my intense workouts I'm not seeing my scale budge. Although my actual body is shrinking and tightening. With such a high weight loss in a years time extra skin is a huge painful reality. Taking that in to account I wonder if the body just reaches a point where it's content. ...
  5. Words of Wisdom at 11 Months Post Op

Hello fellow friends! I wanted to update everyone on what life is like for me at 11 months post op and give some words of encouragement and advice.

Last week I hit the hit 1-5-0 lost! 150 lbs gone forever. Kinda crazy, I lost what I want to eventually weigh! My weigh in day is Thursday so we shall see what it says tomorrow. I started at 336, never ever again will I see that number!

Many people ask me how I've been so successful...well here is the main reason I have ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast