Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sleeve REVISION

HEY ALL!!!
    I was successful until 2 years ago when A LOT of things happened: loss of my brother; graduate school; sedentary job (mental health); more health issues. I regained 45pd and can't get it down. I went back go pre-op/pouch reset. Nothing is working.

I have the option to get a resleeve in Mexico by Sergio Verboone.

I'm worried due to having 3 heart attacks 2 weeks after my last sleeve. I also developed chronic upper back pain due to stomach issues. ...
  2. Just starting my process...

I am 220 lbs as I'm typing, and only 5'5". I have made my decision to go to this doctor after much research and after talking to a few people I have met online, who have gone to him. I liked the fact that I will have surgery at a big medical center. It makes me feel safer. I took the time to go to a personal consultation with the surgeon. I got a tour of the hospital and was able to see the ICU, which was very important for me. Previously I visited other places in Tijuana, during my research, ...
  3. Airplane travel. Help!

I am a few months PreOP and was pondering a few things. The fat kid in me is worried about traveling and what I am going to eat since I will be on the strict pre-op diet plan. I am flying from FL to CA and from there we are traveling to Mexico.
    Anyone else that has had to fly know what the rules are for travel and have some good advice as what I can do to make it more comfortable there and back? I am curious to the allowance of bringing back medications and liquids on the plane since I assume ...
  4. drain

Does the drain hurt while it in you? how long is it in you? Or hurt when they take it out? Sorry this might be a silly question.. just trying to prepare myself!!
  5. Drinking

I was wondering about drinking alcohol... How long does it take for you to get back to drinking? Are you limited as to what you can drink?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast