Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thanksgiving surprise

So hopefully nobody's thanksgiving was as eventful as mine lol! It all started Wednesday. I worked 8-1:30 then came home & took a bath because my back was hurting. A little later I made my pies for the next day, then @ 6 I went to the bathroom & my mucus plug had dropped. So I figured ok I'm 37wks it's just getting ready for the baby. Well by 11:30 that night I was in so much pain we called my ob because my contractions were every 3 minutes. He had to,d me earlier to take some Benadryl & ...
  2. Job Hunting

So after about 8 years of not working, I have been sending out job resumes and going to interviews.
    8 years ago I became disabled from a car accident where I almost broke my back. And I was VERY overweight. With a lot of medical problems.
    It has now been 3 years since I had my sleeve and down 150ish pounds. I'm able to work around more and do more things. I'm a nurse and I've kept my license up to date because I always thought one day I might be able to go back into the field I love ...
  3. feeling like a failure

so i have been on a stall since june
    ive been 166-170 and its not dropping anymore.
    i hate these stalls
    it seriously gets me so discouraged

and i need to get rid of this pooch its disgusting
  4. An 8 Mos Stall???? Is this a Stall or the end of the road?

I can say... I am struggling. I have been at 170 for at least 8 months (If I include the 2 months since my last post). This is the longest stall... it if is indeed a stall. I am beginning to think this is just my foundational weight and this may be the end of my journey.

I still eat half meals... I can eat almost everything... but will upchuck what doesn't agree with me. I go to the gym daily and have event attempted Hot Yoga to shock my system.

I started at 235 ...
  5. Turkey day!

I am part of a women's group and we meet once a month. It's a chance to talk about what's bothering you and get opinions. I walked in Wednesday and a women said "your so small"
    I sat down and said "I'm not not eating. I'm not anorexic, I'm not wasting away or melting or anything else"
    Felt good to say that, and the other woman just said "I guess people have been telling you your too skinny huh?"

I started tracking my intake
    Myfitnesspal ...