Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. New site updates

Today was a long and hard day here in the Gastric Sleeve computer lab. The site received a facelift and is looking better than ever. Thank you to all our wonderful members for your patience while the site was closed for repairs today.
  2. The best part of looseing weight

I am 2 years out. went from 249(pre-post surgery diet) to 120! As the Lbs melted off and the sizes flew by, I was Happy to get rid of my fat clothes, but did not stay in any size long enough to buy new, so thrift stores gave me the basics . After a year though i had so much fun going into a store and seeing just how much more selection there was to choose from. The most unexpected feeling was the physical sensation of weightlessness! After loosing 100 lbs in only a year, something in my body ...
  3. With friends like these....

So i was at a party standing with a group of girlfriends and a friend i hadn't seen in a long time started going on and on and on about my weight-loss. Don't get me wrong I am proud of my success! But i prefer when someone complements me then i say "thank you", then it's the end of the subject! This friend wont drop it, in front of everyone she says "no really i cant get over it, you have lost a LOT of weight!" I say "thank you" again and hope she shuts up, but she ...
  4. Dear 300 Pounds

This morning, I left you. I know what you're thinking. "I've heard this before, and you always come running back to me'. I'm writing to tell you, that this time, it's for good. You shall never see me again.

I would lying if I didn't admit to having fun finding my way to you in the past. The nights out with the boys, drinking beer and eating wings. The holiday dinners with family, stuffing myself with food, and deserts. The quiet nights in front of the tv watching movies ...
  5. Shopping for clothes

For 20 years i had to shop in the "Plus-Size" area and was always so disappointed in the selection. I Hated trying on clothes, it made me depressed to finally find something that would fit, only to find it would NOT flatter. I would get so TIRED physically and emotionally and my feet would start hurting.I always felt like i had to "settle" for whatever was the least ugly.
    When i dropped the first few sizes, i noticed that my choices started improving, and became a little ...
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast