Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

getnfit12

1. Still doing awesome 6 months out...

Doing great 6 months out from my sleeve surgery.... working out with Zumba 2 days a week and just finished my 4th 5K walk/run this pasted weekend and have 2 more before the end of the year.. Still no regrets and very happy with my loss. 62 lbs down...

Good day all !!
  2. posting pictures

Does anyone know where to go to post before and after photos to share?
  3. update: been awhile

Doing good.. weight coming off slowly, down 56 lbs since my sleeve on May 7, 2012. I just finshed my 3rd -5K walk/run in this past month, also do zumba 2 to 3 times a week. My trainer has said that I am droping slowly do to the amount of workouts I do 5 days a week. (turning to muscle) I feel great and only issue I have had is the loss of hair. I still LOVE my sleeve, so glad it has given me an active life back.

Hope all is well with everyone !!

Joanne
  4. Lossing hair bad !! Help

I am 4 months out from the sleeve.. doing great 55 lbs down.. Big problem I have just started losing LOTS of hair for about 3 weeks now... Eating good protein in... take Biotein and vits... please let me know if you can help before I am bald...

Thanks
  5. 2 month update since surgery.....

I have been doing real well with my sleeve. I am down 45 pounds in two months and training for my 5K in Sept. Going to start Zumba this week for one day a week. Pretty much eatting whatever I what, still limiting white breads , pasta, and rice. I love to new me and hope ever day is one step closer to my goal.

Hope all is well with everyone !!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast