Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Onery in Ohio

1. For those who may need some comfort today....my wish for you

Today I pray for those who feel overwhelmed. Know that God is your refuge and strength in the storms of life. When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord will raise up a barrier! You are safe in His mighty hands!
  2. How do you ignore post from an individual?

Has anyone done this and can help?
  3. No more chewable vitamins?

Hi all, when did you start taking normal sized pills (vitamins, calcium citrate) versus crushing/chewing them? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  4. I'm just saying........

I love the passion on this blog from my fellow sleevers we're some dedicated people and that my friends is a beautiful thing. With that being said I'm sure most of us had this surgery to be healthier and to have longer, more productive and fulfilling lives. I understand being eternally on a "high protein low carb meal plan" however, to think anyone can live life and not enjoy a bite of cake, or donut, have something fried or eat anything without analyzing it first to me is unrealistic. ...
  5. A quick thirteen grams of protein

I found a quick 13 grams of protein Carnation Instant Breakfast Sugar Free with fat free milk is 150 calories this definitely helps me get in the protein I need. I consulted my nutritionist and she said absolutely!! YAY!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast