Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Suggestion

It's a great idea to take a picture of yourself the day of your surgery and then using the same clothes and doing the same pose take a pic every 2 weeks. (Or 1 or 4, whatever you want)
    Sometimes people say "oh look at you! You lost weight and you look great!" but some of us might not see it because we see ourselves everyday. Comparing pictures is a great way to see the changes, if you ever stall or feel discouraged the pictures might make you feel better.
    I also suggest ...
  2. 4 years 4 months

Hi!
    I hope everyone is doing good!
    Its great to see so many people taking control of their lives and getting the surgery. One of the best decisions I have ever made. It's been over 4 years now. It's crazy when I go back and think about the beginning. The worst memory's I have were the hair loss, long thick hair turned to thread. The smell, I had such BO, bad breath and stinky pee during ketosis. Deodorant, showers and poo porri handled it. Oh and the irregularity when it came to the ...
  3. 17 Months Later

Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?
    It's been 17 months now since my sleeve and I thought I would check in on how things are going:
    I lost my excess weight in 7 months. It is different for everybody though so never judge yourself against anyone else.

I had a hard time drinking protein shakes as as I never really found one I like so I complained heaps. You just have to suck it up and drink them!

I already exercised heaps with running and crossfit ...
  4. Shocker

I don't always eat junk. I mean, yeah, mostly, but not always. ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190402_5768.jpg 
Views:	1270 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	28214

PS. I haven't had an apple in years. It was pretty good, very juicy.
  5. Ready? go!! exercise starts in two weeks!! yeah!!

I had my one month post-op this morning (hysterectomy to stop hemorrhages)
    so far I'm doing great, still little pains but no more bleeding.

The surgeon seemed very happy about all the scars and cleared me to start (finally!!!!) my exercise routine in two weeks!! Counting the days!

Pathology report was good too. I'm very glad I did follow my instinct and went for the "full surgery" and not the conservative. Because the report did show several issues ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12