Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MrsSize4

1. Hair Supplements

Does anyone else know what else I can take besides biotin to prevent less hair loss. I have been doing okay, but my hair is my best asset and I want to minimize the loss as much as possible. I have been taking my vitamins, protein, plus this other supplement called Biosil for hair and skin and thus far its been okay. I have heard people taking iron and folic acid? Can anyone share some wisdom in this area?
  2. Day 12 pos op not having daily BM

From day 5 to day 11 I was having daily BM and today I did not. I don't like that. Before GS I went 3 to 4 times daily. Is not going daily the new normal? I have been moving more too. My hubby won't let me drive untik I get the green light from Surgeon. Should I take a stool softner? Will that help?
  3. 1 week post op and lost 6lbs. Is this normal?

Can someone share their 1 week post op experience? I am only drinking cream of soups, premium protein shake, and water. I am drinking about 35 to 40 ounces of liquid and eating between 260 to 360 calories. I was expecting to lose more weight.
  4. Help! I have a lump on my stomach area

I am on day 6 and decided to go to the mall for a long walk. I walked about a mile and a half. As I was touching my stomach I felt a small lump in the mid right area. It is right behind one of my incisions. Should I run to the ER? Help it's freaking me out!
    Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. 1st Bowel Movement after Gastric Sleeve

Can one of you all share when you had your 1st bowel movement. I am on day 5 and have not had a bowel movement. When should I expect one?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast