Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. "My Life Began Post Surgery"

Well, I missed my actual surgiversary date as it was on July 21st. I'm now 6 years post op and life has never been better! I'm maintaining the loss, exercise is a welcome addition to each day and I have an amazing job working in the bariatric surgery department of the hospital where I had my personal surgery...what more could a girl ask for...
    I still come on this site and read posts from "newbies" who are afraid they won't lose, not losing enough, stalling, etc. My only words ...
  2. -29.4 and Feeling GREAT!

Good morning fellow "Sleevers" Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Just checking in, it has been awhile since I posted.

So far, I have been doing really well with my diet. I am struggling to get fluids in and work on this every day. I think I need to get one of those hats that people put beer cans in each side and have a straw that hangs down so that they can drink on the "go" LOL... of course I would have water!! I just get busy and the "sip, ...
  3. Off the wagon... well Slighty.

Its Monday, and its a new week to get back to the basics again.
    I had an amazing three weeks and last week I for some reason just fell off the wagon with my protein intake and working out. I became so fatigue and I just had no strength to walk my ass into the gym. so I took a slight vacation from the gym Wed- Sat, kind of a long time after going almost every day for the past three weeks. I had previously wrote on my blog how fucking awesome I feel and all of sudden I was in the hole that ...
  4. New Progress Pic-Family Pictures-Collagen

So we had family pictures on Saturday morning since all my kiddos are here. (My son is going back to Missouri to return for college.) It was an outdoor photoshoot and it went so well. I had to hurry up and pic some outfits to coordinate all 6 of us and was pleased with the selection I found in the colors I wanted at Kohls. I went with a burgundy, navy, and white theme. The photographer kept complimenting on my color scheme choice and was very pleased at the way I broke up the colors but still ...
  5. Hunger is under control!

I am so thankful I found this website! I have gotten so much helpful information and support! I am no longer hungry! It is a mental battle for sure. Yesterday I stayed on my pre-op diet all day. 5 o'clock is my trouble time. Home from work and I just want to dive right in to mindless munching. Yesterday I fixed some Unjury chicken soup and it was Amazing! I have discovered that I prefer a warm savory mug of "soup" for a meal replacement rather than the sweet shakes. I actually feel like ...