Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leslie530

1. Back to work

I went back to work this week. It's been harder than I thought it would be. I get tired really easily but luckily I'm able to leave work early and go home then try again the next day. Today was the first day this week that I was able to stay the entire time. I'm glad of that accomplishment. My goal tomorrow will be to try and get all of my vitamins in, I have been struggling with this. Unfortunately I'm getting really tired of the protein supplements. I really am looking forward to increasing my ...
  2. Weaknesses

I'm 1 week surgery. I am getting in milk, peanut butter, apple sauce, and of course my liquid protein. I feel like I'm always drinking or taking a bite of something however I have noticed that I still feel very weak. I have been experiencing some dizziness when standing. I also get really tired when I try to do what I believe might be normal activity such as walking up stairs. I know that the weakness will pass, I'm hoping that I will do OK at work on Monday. My family and friends are so supportive ...