Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amoulicious

1. Big sis got married yest, all i was told: "you'll never find a groom being that fat!"

Ah so yest was my sisters wedding, it was beautiful! Watching my dad walk her down the aisle brought tears to my eyes, i cant wait for my very own wedding.
    Alot of people came up to congratulate me and my sister yet most of their lines consisted of " hey moti(fatty in my language) congratulations!!! when's your turn? you better loose weight or you'll crush the groom/ you'll never find a husband being that big/ is ur boyfriend somewhere or did you eat him/ your boyfriend is soo small ...
  2. Doc say: You might not be able to have surgery! Me: "NO SURGERY??!!"

Went to see my doc after my referral from another doctor, this doctor seemed amazing as he really connects with his patients and if there is anyone in Singapore seeking to do this surgery i would suggest him!
    HOWEVER!! When it came to me he asked me the basic questions :
    Doc: Do you have diabetes?
    Me: No
    Doc: Do you have high blood pressure or high cholesterol?
    Doc: Do you have heart problems?
    Doc: THEN WHY DO YOU THINK YOU NEED
  3. Everyone is a community of their own on this website :)

Since i have joined this website i have been welcomed 13 times in 2 days!! THANKS EVERYONE!! reading about everyone's personal experience and everyone supporting one another makes me feel like i have joined a new family where everyone and anyone is welcomed!
    Thanks everyone out there, your welcomes are much appreciated!
    I also noticed i was the only one from Singapore whom is about to have this surgery done, be the first to join.. hehe i feel unique
    Take care everyone!
  4. Friends say NO to surgery!

52 days left before i finally go under the knife, explained the whole procedure to my friends last night and got very dramatic reactions out of them. 5 out of 7 of them said "NO!" They feel that 80% of your stomach being cut out is way too much to be safe. I guess they are just looking out for me.
    As for my family they are happy if i am happy, as for my boyfriend he said he'd love me if i weighed 200kilos/400pounds or if i weighed 70kgs/140lbs. Thats super sweet of him and he keeps ...