Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 months

So here I five months out still feeling great... Just one question is anyone who is five months out or remebers being five months out still depending on protein shakes? I know there is no way I can eat all protein required if it wasn't for my protein shakes. One of my shakes alone is 45 grams and that is if I don't use milk! There is a girl who had sleeve 6 months before me and she quit drinking them at couple months after.. I try not to compare I just know for a fact if it wasn't for my protein ...
  2. stalling

I've weighed about 237 now for almost two weeks. I know what I need to do, but I didn't think I was doing that bad. I started waking up early last week to do yoga and pilates tapes. I thought that would be best for the morning because I wouldn't sweat so much I'd need a shower and because my fibromyalgia has been flaring and I'm so sore- I don't want to push it.
    I took today off- I'll just call it a mental health day- work has been mucho difficult lately- just exhausting. I'm trying to get ...
  3. No pain no gain

So,after i went to the doctor this morning,i called up my boyfriend that i was just low in sugar well i lied a bit... i didnt want him to worry about me coz he was out of town for a business meeting. I was weak coz low in sugar and i wasnt sipping enough nutrients and im taking low protein and my calorie intake is low...so the doc told me about sipping in between since i cant finish my meals...im feeling okay...the doc gave me a med for my liver coz my liver size is bigger than normal...
  4. 9 WEEK UPDATE and a question about lettuce

It has been 9 weeks since surgery I am down about 44 lbs very exciting to have cloths fit again. I have been doing ok with food still not getting protein. I do have a question about salads can we eat lettuce? I have been craving a salad but not sure about lettuce.
  5. Had my first real meal today!

Should I feel guilty? Today is the 17th day after my surgery and I had noodles and ground beef sauce, of course all chewed up very well,it was so good to feel real food in my new little stomach. Did any of you start eating real food at that time already?