Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

neaty521

Surgery Date Finally!

Rate this Entry
So this is my first blog post and I am very excited to say that I now have a surgery date!

My starting weight was 320 and I was told to lose 10kg, so about 22 pounds. I am currently at 312 after about two weeks of trying. I am most certain most of it was water weight, but its a good start. I have 1.5 months to go and I have about 14 pounds to go! Oh dear...I am sure I will be able to get it off since my starting weight is extremely high.

I started a Vlog I plan to post to youtube when I get around to editing it. I am thinking about starting the pre-op diet during the entire month of august. I am thinking two protein shakes and a high protein low carb meal at dinner. I know a whole month is a bit much, but I am going to Lithuania to have the surgery and I can not afford to not be ready when the time comes. Thoughts anyone?

While you are at it, can I get some ideas for protein shakes here in the UK? Or any diet tips in general? I would greatly appreciate any assistance given.

YAY SURGERY DATE!
Sept 1st, 2015

Submit "Surgery Date Finally!" to Digg Submit "Surgery Date Finally!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Date Finally!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Date Finally!" to Google

Tags: surgery date Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have relied on premade protein shakes, don't like the powders. Not sure about the UK but in the US I enjoy Premier Protein shakes and bars.
    Good luck with your surgery!!!!!
    Go to Vitamin Shoppe, I believe there are some in the UK, I used the Jay Robb whey protein isolate powders in vanilla and chocolate.