Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

skinny2be

Happy Happy Happy

Rate this Entry
First I want to say
Wow this has been quite a journey so far!!!! Everything that had to be done to get where I am at today is beyond being worth it!!!

Second I want to thank my partner in crime Karen for telling me about this surgery to begin with. I would have never known about it or gone to have it done without her!!! Thank you Buttercup!!!

Third I want to thank my husband for supporting my decision even though he thought I didn't need to have it done. He even stood up and said something to my family when they were being turds about me having it done. Thank you Pookie!!!

So to finish up here, this is what has happened so far & what is not so far away!!

Surgery date: 5/22/2013
Height : 5ft. 6"
Start weight : 218
Current weight : 171

Only 3 pounds away from hitting 2 goals.

1st: hitting the 50 pound mark
2nd: hitting 168 ( the weight I was when I met my husband)

I also am only 36 pounds away from hitting my goal weight of 135!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being there even when I was whining & complaining!!!!
XOXO

Submit "Happy Happy Happy" to Digg Submit "Happy Happy Happy" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Happy Happy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Happy Happy" to Google

Comments

You sound so happy and you have a wonderful support system! Good for you and much continued success on your journey...50lbs is amazing!
    You sound so happy and you have a wonderful support system! Good for you and much continued success on your journey...50lbs is amazing!
    Yay! So proud of you!!
    that's wonderful, keep up the good work and you will hit those goals in no time!