Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-(

1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!

Rate this Entry
Well today I am one week post op and feeling fantastic!!! (For the first time since the surgery)
I was in hospital for 6 days after the surgery as I had a lot of abdominal pain, and was readmitted the same day I got out due to the pain getting so bad,I couldn't sit, stand, lie, walk.....anything. By the time I got back to the hospital I was screaming!! My surgeon came down to meet me, and said it was slight blood leakage into the tummy. Nothing that will cause an infection, and its not common, but can happen. Unfortunately the only thing to be done was to be made comfortable with pain meds. So I spent 24 hours pretty much out of it on Morphine, and anti nausea meds, and blood thinners. I came good by Sunday night, and last night have finally managed to get a decent nights sleep. I'm feeling pretty good, and am glad I made this decision!! Especially after the failure I had with the lapband.

Submit "1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!" to Digg Submit "1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sorry to hear the complications but good luck on the rest of your journey
    hope u have a quick recovery sweetheart