Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Allyrenee2588

1. 6 months out. 280lbs to 215lbs

Life is good and my sleeve is my best friend lol. The sleeve did everything for me I hoped it would, it subdues my cravings and makes me full. Weight loss was slow in the beginning but I am losing consistently every week now that I am eating more calories.

I just started working again so it will be interesting to see if I drop at a quicker rate now that I will be on my feet 11.5 hours a day. My goal is to weigh 163 by 7/30/14 and 125 by this time next year.

Just thought ...
  2. So angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out this morning that apparently there was some kind of issue with my request time off paperwork being filed while I have been recovering and they fired me!!!!!!!! I've never been fired in my life and apparently this happened on the 22nd.

I worked with them for two months trying to make sure that everything was in place! I filled out the necessary papers, my unit supervisor approved the time off, and apparently they didn't get in touch with my surgeon about the papers ...
  3. Hooorah!!!!!!!

I'm seeing the weight drop. It's funny how you go a couple days without dropping and then drop 2-3 lbs all at once. Just had to post my little victory!!

I do get weak and dizzy. Otherwise doing alright. I'll post more later.

Hooooooooooraaahh.
  4. I want to be happy

I am writing this to put my feelings on here for other people to see, but i am not necessarily looking for a response. I just have no one to vent to.

I have always been a sad person. No matter how good things are in my life, or whats going on. I've just always found something to be sad about. Lately I've been upset about the lack of intimacy in my relationship with my boyfriend and how much my job makes me feel like a horrible person.

I can't keep blaming ...
  5. Soft foods

Just thought I'd update.

Today is my first day of incorporating soft foods into my diet. I am enjoying a talapia filet and its going down pretty well and boy does it taste like heaven. I could eat talapia for every meal. I get really tired of those premier protein shakes. One thing I kinda miss is drinking while eating, but I understand the importance behind why we shouldn't.

Well happy Sunday everyone.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast