Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Engaging Those Core Muscles

Rate this Entry
Lately, I've been feeling "blah." It took a session with my trainer to make me realized I wasn't engaging my core muscles, physically or mentally. Here's my latest story at:

https://downthescale.com/2017/04/19/engaging-my-core/

Take care,
Jen

Submit "Engaging Those Core Muscles" to Digg Submit "Engaging Those Core Muscles" to del.icio.us Submit "Engaging Those Core Muscles" to StumbleUpon Submit "Engaging Those Core Muscles" to Google

Comments

I was gardening a few weeks ago and woke up with LBP on a morning I had scheduled a training session, too late to cancel I told him of my woes and pains. We spent one hour working on my legs and gluts. I was walking on air when I left. The next few sessions we continued to work on those core muscles and oh boy! Body was really pushing back!
    Being disengaged can absolutely make us feel blah. Glad you were able to get your focus back!
    That's one of the things I love about my trainer: she adjusts the workout to fit my abilities and needs for the day! Good for you that you keep going!
    Being disengaged is horrible, I agree!
    So cool! Be here now.
    Thanks, Ann!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    That's one of the things I love about my trainer: she adjusts the workout to fit my abilities and needs for the day! Good for you that you keep going!
    I keep investing on my health and I hope the returns are long term dividends ;-)

Though, I really miss the program and trainers from Austin, TX. It is one of kind program at a fraction of what I paid for 12 sessions. My daughter is doing a cross-fit type group program which I may try after my training sessions are completed.