Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

moniqueg

1. Hair loss and saggy skin anybody??

Anyone having this issue? Anything working for you? I'm 60 lbs down and 5 1/2 mos out. I feel better and look better and over all have way more energy at this point..Ive gone from 224 lbs on the morning of surgery to now weighing 164 lbs. I am hoping with time and exercise my skin will get better and I will stop losing so much hair..My hair on top is very thing and my scalp is more visible and so are my temple areas too..I need some reassurance that this part will get better???
  2. Not feeling well..😕

I had actually started to feel better..even somewhat normal at home and at work..and then come Friday and I've been feeling nauseated ever since...on Friday all I had was water, G2, protein shake and then for lunch my friend/co-worker brought me some homemade soup..it was nothing but broth and pretty good..i noticed about an hour or two after I started to feel nauseated..and like I had to throw up..and I've been feeling like that even until now..everything taste nasty but I'm trying to keep drinking ...
  3. 21 lbs in 3 weeks..

As of today's date I have lost 21 lbs. 1week one was about 10 lbs and week 2 as well..this past week I only lost 1 lb. which I have mixed feelings about..but its better than nothing..is anyone else experience something similar? I try not to compare myself to others..but I am looking on the brighter side of things.. I hope I lose more weight this week so I can hopefully see Onederland by my 1mos follow up appt next Monday..is it weird that I feel a little disappointed that I only lost 1 lbs?? ...
  4. Any recent sleevers? Any around 9/28?

I feel like I haven't really recovered yet from my 9/28 surgery. A week and half after my surgery I got sick..I've been coughing, running nose, sore throat..even worse is that from all the coughing i get a real bad sharp pain on my left side of my stomach..almost feels like everytime i cough something is ripping..i have to hug a pillow at home when i cough and at work i wear my waist trainer for support so it doesn't hurt as bad when i cough..on the flip side I am finally able to sleep now so I ...
  5. Weng back to work 9 days post-op

I can't believe I'm back to work..what was I thinking..there are several reasons why I chose to go back but I regret it..I am so not ready but now that I am I have to some how be back like I never went thru surgery and stay on top of my game at work..how long did anyone wait to go back to work??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast