Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SuzyLove

1. dumb question

How do you change profile picture???
  2. 26lbs to go for Onderland!!!

Its been awhile since I blogged been busy with life and kids. Im 26 pounds away from Onderland going to be hard but im going to get their!! I posted my before and after pictures..Been quite a difference in my body i feel bones in places i never felt before lol. Isnt it great? haha. Only down fall i been having is my bowels its never a good things i hate hate it hate it. I have the runs in the worse moments when im out and about. It dont matter what i eat goes right threw me. I have no idea why. ...
  3. Help!! Protien Shakes....

Ok so here it is I cannot get down premiere protien shakes i can drink half and feel sick! I got another brand from my Dr i paid for and those are also no good for me my stomach cant handle them. I know im not getting the 60grams protein a day im supposed to a day. HELP!! What other brands of protien i can get at the store. I cant stand shakes so far they make my feel ill. Gotta be another way to get my protien in. I dont want my hair to fall out been lacking in protien over 2 weeks now going on ...
  4. avacado.

Im at 2nd week.out surgery is eating half sliced avacado with lil pepper bad? I ate half one smoothed out was sooooo good but is this ok..? I'm so full too but feels.good.
  5. Day 4 after Sleeve...

Finally went home late yesturday. You know when I had my surgery on Tuesday i was gunho thinking aww piece of cake be home next day. Well i had complications, I had allot of gas trapped in my lungs and chest are my shoulders were killing me, i was put on so many meds I freaked out. But after 2 days i finally felt better and they released me late yesturday. Im getting fluids down so far ok it hurts im sipping sipping, im only on broths and water and sucking on sugar free popsycles only thing feels ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast