Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Backtome2013

1. 11 days away from 6months... 35kg on the dot!

I've been hanging around the early 90s for a few weeks and tonight, the scales quivered just below, but steadied dead on 90kg.

So basically in 6 months, I've lost 35kg!

I'm 2kg away from my the weight I fell pregnant with my 6.5 yr old, and still 12kg away from my pre-baby weight, when I fell with my 8.5 year old.

So I'm targeting about 13/14 to go!

And I feel amazing!

Shopping for new clothes is exciting (but expensive), ...
  2. 3 months post op - and half way to goal

22 March to 22 June - It's hard to believe it has already been 3 months since my surgery.

The time has flown by unbelievably and I've adjusted to sleeved life quite easily. I have had a few occasions of indigestion pain, where I have eaten a little too quickly, but it has dissipated very quickly. I have never been physically sick, but on a few occasions have felt flushed and unwell, and have known I've eaten that spoonful or two too much.

I had my 3 months post-op ...
  3. 7 weeks post-op. A little frustrated, but going really well on the whole.

So I'm 7 weeks post surgery and have dropped about 5kg just before surgery and about 12kg since surgery. I've only lost about 1.6kg in the 3 weeks since my last blog (at the 4 week mark), which I'm quite disappointed about. I've still got about 33kg to go too.

I know my total weight loss should make me happy and I need to focus on the positives, but I'm still slightly heavier than I was when I walked into hospital to give birth, and I still can't see the light at the end of the ...
  4. 4 weeks post-op TODAY!

I can hardly believe 4 weeks has passed already. I've had a lot of other distractions occupying my mind, which has seen the time fly.

So today I officially started eating again - no more puree! However, be aide chicken has been the easiest to puree, it was chicken for dinner to use up the leftovers. I did have lunch out, but my normal meal was more than halved, as well as removing the of beer battered fries. AWESOME!

I'm down 15.5kg since starting my pre-op diet, ...
  5. 48 hours post surgery.

Wow! I'm done. I'm "sleeved".

I was so sick from the anaesthetic. That was not enjoyable first night. I was scared to use my abdominal muscles because of everything being mixed up down there. I was so scared of "damaging" something.

I have had feelings of being unwell, or heartburn like, but up and around quite well.

I'm becoming bored, so that implies wellness I think.
    I'm waiting for my family to visit and bring my kids in. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast