Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 4 of pre op diet

Today I am dizzy and have a big headache! All day so far. Bluuurghhh. I'm trying to up my water and I'm just thinking of it being all good practice for afterwards!!
    Hopefully I will get past this stage in the next couple of days anyway and not have to much trouble from there.
    I feel a bit rotton but I'm staying cheerful about it!!!
    The worse thing is that I need to write a couple of reports before Tuesday and my concentration is in my boots.
    How long did you feel the ...
  2. Pre-op Diet

Hi everyone,
    So, I started my pre op diet today. For my plan it is 3xoptifast products a day. there are some allowed vegetables if you need them. I'm in Australia so its what they do here. I chose a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a soup for dinner. i thought that might make it managable as I dont fancy 3 shakes a day.
    I also bought a Vitamix the other week which i thought would come in useful over the next few weeks and it mixes them shakes up good!
    Now I have to ...
  3. Ladies, 2 yrs out going through menopause question, help!

Up until about two months ago, I was feeling fabulous at my goal and , loving my sleeve. But in October started feeling horrible, headaches, back ache , loss of balance,extreme fatigue, change in mood, not wanting to be touched and on and on!
    Anyway, I went to the dr to rule out any brain tumors via MRI, came back "normal", had long discussion with Neurologist, she said many women in their 50's have many of the same symtoms when going through perimenopause,really, could this ...
  4. Did anyone have MIGRAINES pre-op and no longer have them?

I am Day 8 Pre-Op, and have 9 more days to go! One of the main deal-breakers for me to decide to get the surgery was the drastric 75% of patients who no longer had migraines. I have painful stress-induced migraines nearly every day, and I'd love to hear from someone who can tell me they no longer have their migraines or that their migraines have improved?? Maybe someone you know?