Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Almost There! Need advice :)

My surgery is set for December 6th for the gastric sleeve and I am so excited! I have been working on this for over a year and it's finally almost here. I'm nervous & excited at the same time. I meet with the surgeon in a few weeks, any suggestions on questions I should ask him? Any hospital tips for packing or what to expect? Any advise is greatly appreciated! Thanks
  2. Almost 3 weeks post op & gaining weight

I'll be 3 weeks tomorrow from having surgery. Still on a liquid diet till Friday. Taking in less than 500 calories and 90 protein. Been at at a stall for five days.
    1st day same weight, 2nd up a 1/2 lb., 3rd up a 1/2 lb., 4th down 1/2 lb., and now back up 1/2 again today. Extremely frustrating.
    Any suggestions or is this normal
    Thanks!!
  3. Protein Protein Protein - 23 g! [ down 168lbs ! ]

Just wanted to take a second and wanted to share with you guys a really good protein shake company that ive been using for 15 months now and have had great results and love it.

www.si03.com I prefer the Matrix and Nectar .... Maxtrix favorite flavor is Peanut Butter Cookie and Nectar - Cappuccino & Strawberry Kiwi

I contacted them and got a coupon code to share with other sleevers to cut cost since we all depend on shakes so much lol