Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Honeybell

1. Post Op labs

I am self pay in Mexico, BC/FL would not pay for revision. Now I have scripts for the 3 month labs, & the Dr. has coded them as specific to Bariatric Surgery. My dilemma is.... should I go thru my Ins, or to a lab that has low rates on Wed, [ pay cash] where most of the uninsured go. I am almost paranoid about using my ins......a little voice tells me my acct. is flagged. If I go to Quest Labs expecting my ins to pay & they deny, it will be very expensive, but a part of me wants to give ...
  2. 4 weeks today

Seems like such a long time ago that I went to Tijuana. I have had a great sleeve experience, any issues were very minor. I have lost 16 lbs, the last 2 weeks were down 1, go up 4 oz, lose 6 oz.... I printed the graph from my fitness pal & saw that I was having a lot of carbs....70 on a few days. I decided that was too much dairy, so now I am trying to stay around 30.
    I saw a NUT yesterday, she thought I should have approx. 1000 calories, rather than 700, & carbs could go up to 100, ...
  3. Gas pains after 2 wks ?

I didn't have any gas pains after surgery, but now I do. My back, shoulder & neck are so sore, almost like I am fighting the flu. Is this delayed gas pains?

Also, I seem have to hit the stall at 10 days. I was down 10 lbs in 10 days, but then went up a bit, so I am trying to increase the protein. The inches are coming off, so I am not stressing too much.
    Also, I am getting close to 64 oz of water, I don't count decaf coffee or smoothies. It doesn't seem like I am voiding ...
  4. Pnone bill after Mexico

At&T bill came today, $340.00, usually about $170.00. I tried to use the "What's app", but I am cell phone stupid... Many calls were from my dtr in LA. Also watch the texts. Just a word of caution...
  5. Question Vets? How much carbs daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_lisa View Post
    I think they said 800 calories while losing and 1000 at maintenance but I never counted calories. I know mostly protein, then vegies, then fruit, then carbs. One doctor said about 30 grams of carbs a day, that isn't much. I figure like 2 pieces of bread is all I can eat of carbs before I gain. Hope that helps.
    First, anyone reading this should know that I plan my daily menus and track all my food on My Fitness Pal. So I really do know how much I've eaten on this journey (calories,
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast