Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

a2twinsnanny

Date changed and final surgical consult

Rate this Entry
I had to change my surgery date because of my work not approving my time off for the original surgey date; so I am getting my surgery on 9/9/14. That is my final answer!
I went to my second nutrition class today and met with my surgeon and got another EKG, chest X-ray and gave blood for my bloodwork. They are doing 15 different test on my blood. That is the most blood that I have ever given at one time.
So I will begin my pre-op diet on 9/6/14 since I only have to do a 3 day diet to shrink my liver but it is all liquid. The official count down is here and I have to get my mind prepared for my big day.

Submit "Date changed and final surgical consult" to Digg Submit "Date changed and final surgical consult" to del.icio.us Submit "Date changed and final surgical consult" to StumbleUpon Submit "Date changed and final surgical consult" to Google

Comments

a2twinsnanny ... woot!

You are almost about to turn on the gas.

Very best wishes for your surgery and recovery.

(Your photo is precious.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    a2twinsnanny ... woot!

You are almost about to turn on the gas.

Very best wishes for your surgery and recovery.

(Your photo is precious.)

Awwww thanks Ann2! Yes ready to Rev up and zoom to the losers bench as well as get all gassy after surgery lol. ..gas-x take me a way
    Congrats, your life will change for the better. The sleeve was the best decision I every made, and I'm only 2 months out and look like a different person already!