Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bebegrl4god

Recorded my entire journey on video, on youtube, sewardaubrey, March 19 surgery

Rate this Entry
i recorded my entire journey on video. I had my surgery in Tijuana Mexico with Dr Almanza at Hospital Jerusalem. Its about a 20 minute video. Ive lost 16 pounds so far. my usernme is sewardaubrey. enjoy!

Submit "Recorded my entire journey on video, on youtube, sewardaubrey, March 19 surgery" to Digg Submit "Recorded my entire journey on video, on youtube, sewardaubrey, March 19 surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "Recorded my entire journey on video, on youtube, sewardaubrey, March 19 surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "Recorded my entire journey on video, on youtube, sewardaubrey, March 19 surgery" to Google

Comments

Congrats! I have lost a totoal of 23lbs cannot believe it! I had my surgery on March 20th. Hope you have lots of success...
    Check out this video on YouTube:

vertical sleeve gastrectomy journey - YouTube
    Where at in Oklahoma are you from?
    My husband & I watched your video. Thanks for sharing. He is getting more comfortable with the idea of me having surgery.
    Thanks for your video, it was very helpful! I had visualized me being stacked in a room 3 deep ( 3 patients to a recovery room ) with no ID bracelet.....like a toy in a toy chest....I feel so relieved...Thank God for an upclose video, and you were in a room post-op alone, I would have never imagined that from what I have read.....Thanks again, have a Blessed and Speedy Recovery........
    I live in hydro. You all are most welcome. Most if the recovery rooms hold two patients but I was lucky and got the single one :-)