Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

valdonlon

1. Cream Of Wheat

Hiya everyone,

I just wanted to tell you that yesterday I ate 1 packet of Cream Of Wheat, Maple and Brown Sugar. It was so yummy. The sugar content was a bit high, 13 gms. But I never eat anything with sugar, so I guess if I keep the total sugar low everyday, it shouldn't hurt. But anyway, I added 2 TBSP of Wheat Germ to it and mixed it with Skim Milk instead of water. For a total of 14 gms of protein. The only problem is that it turns out, the sugar in the milk and Cream ...
  2. Stall...

I am NOT a daily weigher. I'm afraid it'll make me crazy. But my new problem is how will I know when I'm in a stall then? I've been told to eat a day or two of higher calories to break the stall quickly....So I should weigh daily then ???
  3. Weekly Weight Loss

I'm 17 days out. Last Monday I went to the doc for my 2 week post op appt. I had lost 17lbs My doc then said I should be losing 2 to 3lbs/week. Is that the average for all of you? I know we're all different, but by the looks of everyone's weight tickers it seems everyone loses more than that. Believe me, I am totally ok with slow loss. It'll be less obvious to others and my skin won't make me trip when I walk. What is your averages per week at this point please...Oh BTW I weighed myself yesterday ...
  4. Doing Really Well...

Since my surgery I have been doing really well. I am surprised how easily I got through it. In the hospital, I had NO gas whatsoever. I drank water soon after I got in my room. A little pain hitting my tummy, but not bad....I even ate some pureed chicken before I went home. I did 26 laps around the halls of that place.
    Life has definitely been different post op. Even though it's only been 2 weeks, I no longer feel like food is important. I'm not even hungry. Ever. I eat because I need to, ...
  5. Tomorrow is the day!!!

Ok, so I just called the hospital and they said for me to be there at 10am. Woohoo!! I am so excited and NOT nervous at all. Not sure why I'm not. Anyway, any advice from anyone who is already sleeved has for me regarding what to bring with me to the hosp? I have already packed my chapstick, so I got that. Deodorant, toothbrush, floss, hairbrush, makeup bag, clothes for the way home....What else??

I also wanna say thank you to so many of you who have been so supportive and quick ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast