Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BelleKreyol

1. Update - Approaching 1st Goal - Lap-Band Revision to VSG

It has been a little while since I checked in. But I am hanging in there. I have so many unrelated health issues going on, that I've been focusing on getting my health right. Anyway, good news on the weight loss front. I am only 2 lbs away from my first goal of 175 lbs. I am currently 177 lbs. This is a big deal for me because that's a weight that I actually could live at if I couldn't lose any more pounds. So, this is just a real important milestone.

As far as NSVs, I just ...
  2. Stall Broken - Loss Continues - Lap-Band to VSG Revision

Hi guys,

I am just stopping by for a quick update. I don't necessarily feel like I need to add to an endless list of gastric sleeve blogs. But I do think there aren't a lot of updates on lap-band revision to gastric sleeve. This can help the folks who are losing weight slowly compare their journey to other lap-band revisions. So here goes.

It has now been 41 days, 6 weeks since I had my surgery. Today I weigh 181lbs. That's a 2lb difference from my last week stall. ...
  3. Lap-Band Revision - 1 month update - Dreaded Stall

Well, today is my 1 month surgiversary. I weigh at 183lbs. I have lost 15lbs since surgery day. I am experiencing my first stall. I haven't seen the scale move in a little over a week. And although the weight loss appears to have slowed down, my NSVs are numerous. My size 12/13 jeans are loose. My large tops are all looser. In terms of measurements, I can my tummy is flatter.

I know the stall is inevitable and that my weight loss would be slower. I also haven't resumed exercise, ...
  4. 17 Days Post-op update - Lap-Band Revision to Gastric Sleeve

Well, here we are. It's been 17 days since I've had my revision. I must say those folks who are up and about 1 week post-op are superheroes. I am not sure where they get their energy from. I was a hot mess. I am just now returning to work. I am making an effort to resume my regular activities. I just don't remember it was so difficult with my lap-band surgery. I had to take an extra week off from work. I really felt exhausted.

Fast forward to this week, I feel good. Or ...
  5. Decision to have Lap-Band Revision

Good morning guys,

I am now 1 week post-op and I thought this is the right time to create a few post for folks looking to do a revision. There are countless blogs on here about the vsg. But the lap-band revision to sleeve is certainly something else. Please excuse the typos, I wrote this on my iPad.

So...let's start off.

How did I know I needed a revision? And why did I choose the sleeve?
    As I'
    ve mentioned in many earlier posts, I had successful ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast