Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Revison to the bypass

So back at the end of nov 2016 i had to have my sleeve revised to the gastric bypass because of severe Gerd. When i say severe i mean so bad it was eating the enamal off my teeth, burning my throat, changing my voice. And yet stupid me just kept dealing with it and the pain till the dentist ratted me out thankfully to my dr. It was not much longer after i had my surgery. I was not nervous at the time. Those that know me know i will not sugar coat whats coming next. So be prepared.....idk what they ...
  2. Revison to the bypass

So back at the end of nov 2016 i had to have my sleeve revised to the gastric bypass because of severe Gerd. When i say severe i mean so bad it was eating the enamal off my teeth, burning my throat, changing my voice. And yet stupid me just kept dealing with it and the pain till the dentist ratted me out thankfully to my dr. It was not much longer after i had my surgery. I was not nervous at the time. Those that know me know i will not sugar coat whats coming next. So be prepared.....idk what they ...
  3. Myfitnesspal

I was wondering if anyone uses this app and would like to be friends. I don't have anyone else who is on their bariatric journey as a friend.