Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2 weeks after my sleeve

I'm excited about my weight loss. I'm exhausted tho. The only part of my body that hurts is my lower left abdomen. This area is bruised and has been since surgery but it is 4 inches away from any incision. Anyone else experience this?
  2. The Latest Ups and Downs

I think everyone would agree that our weight loss journey is full of ups and downs. Here's my latest ups and downs on my blog, Down the Scale...

https://downthescale.com/2017/04/26/...own-the-scale/

Best wishes,
    Jen
  3. Muscle pain??

Hi everyone! After surgery my dr told me that she cut my muscle in my stomach and it caved in on the one side, normal that it sometimes happens and will take a month to heel .. well randomly durning the first two weeks it would hurt if I was in a low couch and took a lot of effort to get up or something like that but then last week I was really feeling and doing great then on sat outta no where I got this sharp pinch pain in the side so I figured part of heeling nothing helped with the pain except ...
  4. Funny Signs

I think we all watch the scale for signs of weight loss. Its the official monitor.I am now finding other signs. I put on my black knit pants and had a momennt of wondering if I had put on my black knit skirt instead. But looking down, no it was really my pants. But I still had that moment of asking myself, "What happned to my pants?". The barely brush against my legs.

Also, I went out to work in the garden for the first time this year and when I bent down to start weeding, ...
  5. Check in at 3 1/2 years post op

I wish you all continued success on this journey. The best is yet to come!

I am sharing a few current pics of me taken in Hawaii I had a blast!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawaii pink flower in hair pic.JPG 
Views:	407 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	26706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawaii coverup pic 1.JPG 
Views:	396 
Size:	716.7 KB 
ID:	26707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawaii cover up white hat pic.JPG 
Views:	375 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	26708